MD1600: How to enable and view the system log
- Login to the modem: Open your Internet browser.
In the address field, type in: 192.168.0.1 [hit enter]
- Select Advanced at the top right
- Select Management on the left side
- Select System Log on the left
- Select Configure System Log (middle of the page)
Log: Select Enable
Log Level: Select Debugging
Display Level: Select Debugging
Mode: Select Local
- Click Apply/Save
- Now click System Log on the left
- Click View System Log
A pop-up window should appear that displays log messages
If you do NOT see a pop-up window appear, it may be blocked by your browser's pop-up restriction. You would need to allow pop-up's.
You can email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-753-0797.
Our tech support is open Monday-Friday 8:30am-10pm and Saturday 8:30am-5pm.