Your Motorola device includes a 2-year replacement warranty
To request a replacement with us:
You will need to
You will need to email or call support and provide the information requested below.
Advanced Replacement Process
- Motorola will ship a replacement device to you first, and you will have 30 days to return your defective device to Motorola. If we do not receive your defective product within 30 days, you will be ineligible to receive further technical support.
- Motorola will cover the cost of shipping the replacement unit to you via FedEx Ground, you are responsible for the cost and shipment of the defective unit to Motorola, as well as supplying the tracking information for the return.
- Motorola does not offer refunds, substitutions, or credits under warranty. You can read about your warranty, in detail, HERE
To begin the Advanced Replacement Process, please supply to support via email or phone the information requested below:
- First and Last Name
- Telephone number
- Product Serial Number (located on the white sticker on the bottom of your Motorola device)
- Proof of Purchase (.pdf file, image or screenshot are accepted)
- Internet Service Provider
- Shipping address, U.S. only, please include any apartment or suite number
Once you call or email and give your information, you will receive an email with an agreement, your RMA number and instructions.
Support is available at 1-800-753-0797
(Mon-Fri 8:30am-10:00pm, Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm Eastern Time)