Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Playstation 4:
How to get Multiplayer to work
(These instructions work for Motorola modem/router combo units MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, MG7700)
- Locate the MAC Address of the connection you are using on the PlayStation 4.
How to find the Wireless and Wired MAC Address of the PlayStation 4:
- On the PlayStation 4 navigate to Settings
- Select System
- Select System Information
- On this page find the MAC Address of the connection you will be using on the PlayStation 4. This may be either a Wireless MAC Address or Wired MAC Address.
Write down the MAC Address of the connection you will use.
- Once you have written down the MAC Address, connect a PC to the Motorola modem/router.
- Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.0.1
- Once you are logged in, click the Advanced menu button at the top right of the page.
- Click on Advanced Router on the menu bar at the top of the page
- Click on Options under Advanced Router
- On the Advanced Router page, look for “Pass Through These MAC Addresses.”
Enter the Wireless or Wired MAC Address of the PlayStation 4 that you wrote down in step 1. d., and click
- Once the MAC Address has been added, click Status on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click to select the Security
- On the Security page, click RebootNow
*Wait for the Online/Globe Light on the modem/router to go on solid. Once it is solid green, go over to the PlayStation 4 and set up the Wireless or Wired connection whose MAC Address you entered in step 7.
Once connected, verify that the Black Ops 4 Multiplayer game allows you to connect.