Software Version 1.0.22
Post date: November 8, 2022
File size: 12.3 MB
Upgrade Instructions: Please see the information below, or click here to view/download a PDF version
What’s new in this release
- Security improvements (click here for details)
- Resolved a GUI DDNS save issue
Upgrading the MR2600 software
Note: It is very important that there are no interruptions to the upgrade process of the software as it could cause irreparable damage to the unit. We recommend that you use an Ethernet cable connection from your computer to the router.
If you are using a laptop, make sure that it has sufficient power to complete the process. Please be sure to back up all settings as we do recommend that the unit gets reset back to factory settings during this software upgrade.
- Download the software file to your computer and make note of the location where you saved it to.
- Disconnect the router from the modem.
- Connect your computer to the router with an Ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser, type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar, and then press Enter.
- Enter the password motorola and then click Login.
- Click Admin ➝ Upgrade.
- You will see the Software Upgrade page. Click Select File.
Note: Your router’s current software version may be different than what is shown in the screenshot below.
- Find the software file (MR2600-1.0.22) you downloaded. Click on the software file, then click Open.
- Click Load to begin the software upgrade.
- Click OK to "Do you want to upgrade Software?"
- You will now see the upgrade status.
Do not power off the device until the Software Upgrade is complete.
- Once the upgrade is at 100%, you will see "Software Upgrade success." Click OK.
You will now see the "Welcome to your Motorola Router" login screen. To confirm that you installed the latest software, go ahead and log in using the password motorola and then clicking Login.
Once you log in to the router, it should be on the Basic Setup ➝ Status page.
Verify the Software Version (or Firmware Version) you installed:
You are done upgrading the software to your router.
Previous Software Updates
|Version||File Download and Release Information|
Post Date: August 17, 2022
Post Date: June 8, 2022
Post Date: May 19, 2022
Post Date: October 6, 2020
Post Date: September 21, 2020
Post Date: October 7, 2019
Fecha de publicación: November 5, 2019
Post Date: August 16, 2018
Post Date: June 29, 2018