Software Version 1.0.5
Post date: August 21, 2018
File size: 8.9 MB
Upgrade Instructions: Please see the information below, or click here to view/download a PDF version
What’s new in this Release
- Resolved security issues
Upgrading the MR1700 software
When you run the software update, all settings will be erased; therefore it is important that you take notes on any settings that you have set up on the router so that you can re-input them in after the software update.
- Bring up browser and type http://192.168.1.1 and put in motorola for the password.
- Click on Advanced at the top menu.
- On the menu on the left hand side, click on System Management. This will open a drop down menu.
- Click on Software Update.
- Click on Select File and then locate the folder where you have the software file (MR1700-v1.0.5.bin). Select it and then click Open.
- Put a check mark to Clear current configuration.
- Click on update software and an Update software message confirmation will pop up and click to confirm.
- A 160 second timer will start up. Do not interfere with this process as it can cause irrevocable damage to the router.
- When the software update is finished, you will get a message Software Update Successful. Then when the next screen appears, click on Configure the router.
- You can now make changes to the following:
- WiFi Settings
- Changing Router Login Password
- After you have made the desired changes, click Save and the router will restart.
- Log back into the router and add any saved settings as needed
Previous Software Updates
|Version||File Download and Release Information|
Post Date: April 27, 2018
Fecha de publicación: May 25, 2018