Software Version 22.214.171.124
Post date: November 2, 2021
File size: 3.9 MB
Upgrade Instructions: Please see the information below, or click here to view/download a PDF version
What’s new in this Release
- Resolved security issues
- Updated SDK to version 126.96.36.199
Upgrading the MM1000 software
To upgrade the software on your Motorola MM1000, you need to plug a computer into the Ethernet port of that MM1000. Below are instructions for the upgrading the software from a Windows or Mac computer.
- Windows users should follow these steps:
- Hold down the Windows keyand then press the keyboard letter R to bring up the Windows Run dialog box.
- Type ncpa.cpl in the Windows run dialog box and press OK.
- The Network Connections window will open. Windows 10 or 8 users should right click on the adapter labeled Ethernet and select Properties. For Windows 7 users the adapter may be labeled Local Area Connection. Click on that and select Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
- In the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties dialog box, select Use the following IP address. Enter 192.168.0.5 as the IP address and 255.255.255.0 as the Subnet mask, and then press OK.
- Continue to Step 2 below.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
- Select Network. The Network window will appear.
- From the sidebar, select the Ethernet interface then click Advanced.
- Select the TCP/IP tab.
- Change Configure IPv4 to Manually. Enter 192.168.0.5 for the IPv4 address and 255.255.255.0 for the Subnet Mask and then click OK.
- Continue to Step 2 below.
- Now bring up your computer’s browser, type 192.168.0.2 into the browser’s address bar, and then press Enter.
- The MM1000’s configuration manager should appear. On the left-hand menu select SW Update.
- Click on the Choose File (or Browse) button. Browse to the location where you downloaded the software file to and select MM1000_v188.8.131.52.bin.
- Click on Upload to load the new software onto the MM1000. Do not power off the unit while the software is upgrading. Once your software has finished loading, the MM1000 will automatically reboot, which will take about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Important! You must perform a factory reset on the MM1000. Using a pin or straightened paperclip, press and hold the RESET button for three (3) seconds. Please wait 45 seconds while the MM1000 restores its factory default settings.
- You will need to change your computer back to a dynamic IP address. To do this, follow steps a–e for your operating system above, except for step e:
- Windows users should select Obtain an IP address automatically, and click OK.
- Mac users should change Configure IPv4 to Using DHCP and click OK.
Previous Software Updates
|Version||File Download and Release Information|
Post Date: March 5, 2018